The Thule heavy-duty snow chain 9719090835 For
PEUGEOT 2008 With Tyre Size 205/50 R17
1 set (2 lines)
The quick to install and self-clamping Snow Chain Band its just 1/4 inch (9 mm) makes it strong chain links perfect for vehicles with very little space in their wheel.
It's patented Selbstzentrierende system with micro adjustment the chain ensures that the chain to lie close to the tyre tightens and taut during your ride. Manual tauten the chain is not necessary.
Of course chains are fitted with a optional abrasion protection solution. This protects your alloy wheels from damage.
Approvals: Ö-Norm 5117, CUNA, UNI 11313, TÜV.
, Chain Link thickness: 9 mm - ideal for vehicles with very wheel houses and wheel arches.
- Selbstspa with wheel Nnend: Patented self-centring system.
- High level of driving comfort.
- Abrasion Protection Solution for alloy wheel rims (Optional use).
- Innovative design and colour-coded installation points.
- Approvals/homologations/Certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5117, CUNA, UNI 11313, TÜV.
Please note stand the approval for the use of snow chains for your vehicle and bikes. They can be found in the instruction manual (may not be in English) of the vehicle or in the vehicle type approval/Certified of your wheels. Further guidance can be found in the angehängten Fitgude.
In addition you will receive a high quality set of gloves in this set. It is an ideal for mounting and against the cold greater than the thin plastic gloves by Thule included in the box are locked up safe and sound.
- Fine trace chain with micro regulation
- 9 mm - ideal for vehicles with very wheel arches
- Abrasion Protection Solution for light metal (optional use)
- Approvals: Ö-Norm 5117, CUNA, Uni 11313, TÜV
- Questions? Ask us 02056 584517
The Thule Snow Beading Chain 9mm 9719090835 For Peugeot 2008with Wheel Size 20550r17fiith Glovescg9090 by this respected manuacturer is ready to buy right away at the snow shovels store.
Place your order today for fast shipping to your address of choice. Specifications such as 9 mm - ideal for vehicles with very wheel arches.