SNOW CHAINS Karving Self Tensioning 9mm Snow chains are designed to be used on snow & ice. Made from high quality 9mm chains which gives great friction between the wheels & snow or icy surfaces. The big advantage of self tensioning snow chains is that you do not have to stop again further down the road to re-tension the chains. The Ice Grip Snow Chains will not damage alloy wheels for the short periods of use they are put to. On a front wheel drive, you will need one set fitted on the front wheels. On a rear wheel drive one set on the rear wheels. On a 4x4 car, you will need one set fitted on the front wheels, making sure you have the 4 wheel drive engaged but if you are in any way unsure please either check with the manufacturer or phone one of the stores direct and my staff will be delighted to help you choose the correct ones. We don't want you stuck on some mountainside at -5 degrees because they don't fit! These chains should not be used on MPV's or Commercial vehicles as they are not heavy enough. See our Amazon shop for these 16mm Heavy Duty Chains. (Please note the pattern of these chains may be slightly different to the picture shown as each size is different)
- TUV AND GS approved Pair of Karving Self Tensioning 9mm Snow Chains for Cars. These will also fit 4x4 cars.
- High Quality Quick Fit Diamond Pattern Chain, Automatic Tensioning System - avoids having to stop and re-tension chain.
- Excellent Road Holding On Snow & Ice, Reversible For Longer Life
- Includes Gloves & Repair Links
- Fitted In Minutes Without Moving The Car, Colour Coded For Easier Fitting
This Pair Of Karving Self Tensioning 9mm Snow Chains For Cars - For Tyre Size 2454518 Part Number Kar104 by Karving is ready to order right away at the snow shovels store. Specifications such as Includes Gloves & Repair Links, Fitted In Minutes Without Moving The Car, Colour Coded For Easier Fitting.
Select this in seconds for fast delivery direct to your delivery address.