Michelin Snow Chains
Driving in winter conditions can prove to be a very dangerous task with road users being
presented with multiple hazards, particularly where ice is present. There are various
accessories available to help you drive in these conditions, but there aren't many that are
quite as important as using snow chains on your tyres.
Fits the following tyre sizes:
Automatic tension adjustment and Quick and easy installation.
Smaller links for a better fit around the tyre and added comfort. Installed within 3 minutes.
Includes installation mat and gloves in high-quality storage box.
Ö Norm V 5117
- This model fits the following tyre sizes: 15" 255/60-15 | 16" 235/60-16 | 17" 235/55-17 | 17" 225/55-17 | 18" 235/50-18 | 18" 245/45-18 | 18" 255/45-18 | PAX 225/680-R480 | PAX 245/690-R500
- Snow Chains in X patter, Auto Tension for better road-holding: Very reliable in snowy and icy conditions. Automatic tension adjustment
- Quick and easy installation. The snow chains are installed within 3 minutes
- Includes installation mat and gloves in high-quality storage box.
- ÖnormV 5117 | TUV proofed and GS aproved.
The Michelin Snow Chains A 000 213 2 Mx N213 Snow Chains In X Patter Auto Tension 1 Pair from Mich elin is available to order right away at the snow shovels store.
Select this in seconds to get fast carriage to your delivery address of choice.